About Tranmere Rovers In The Community...
Our community department was established as a one man team in the late 1980s but has grown ever since, engaging with thousands of people across the Wirral peninsula each year. Working across the four core themes of social inclusion, health, education and sports participation, the community team's work has expanded from coaching in schools to a wide range of projects covering all ages and abilities. We are based at Tranmere Rovers Recreation Centre at Prenton Park, and although we visit many schools and colleges across the Wirral, we also run a large number of our sessions from the Recreation Centre.
The Latest Community News...
- Former Tranmere Rovers Ladies striker stars as Lionesses hit Russia for six Jodie Taylor starred in England Women’s 6-0 victory over Russia at Prenton Park on Tuesday evening. Ex-Rovers Ladies forward Taylor scored the second goal of the Lionesses’ comfortable […]
- New training ground facility opened by Ben Tollitt and Sean ‘Masher’ Dodd On Saturday morning, Tranmere Rovers officially opened the fantastic new gym facility at the Club’s training ground at Solar Campus. The cutting of the ribbon was shared between […]
- The 2016/17 season proved a great success for our #SWA2 appeal with donations coming from the Tranmere Rovers Trust, Tranmere Rovers Official Supporters Club, club staff and players and, of course, our brilliant fans who donated and fundraised throughout the […]
- New training ground facility to be opened by Sean ‘Masher’ Dodd and Ben Tollitt at Open Day Tranmere Rovers’ training ground gym facility at Solar Campus will be officially opened on Saturday 2 September (10:30am) by local boxing champion and […]
- Still not sure what to do after leaving school? With GCSE results day upon us, there is still time to enrol at Tranmere Rovers College on the futsal scholarship. With a couple of places still remaining, this could be the […]
- Recreation Centre the hub of fun activities during the summer Tranmere Rovers in the Community will be be running ‘Turn Up And Play‘ sessions for youngster throughout this summer holidays in the Recreation Centre at Prenton Park. For kids aged […]
- Recreation Centre at Prenton Park home to plenty of fun over the school summer holidays The Tranmere Rovers Recreation Centre at Prenton Park is the place to go for kids looking to keep active and having fun with football over […]
- Tranmere Rovers Ability Counts players win bronze medal at Special Olympics Three members of Tranmere Rovers in the Community’s Ability Counts team have won a bronze medal in basketball at the Special Olympics. We would like to extend our congratulations […]
- Tranmere Rovers Futsal are celebrating after being awarded a £3,000 Grow the Game grant, something that has attracted praise from England Manager Gareth Southgate. The grant, which will provide a boost to Women’s futsal in The Wirral, has paved the […]
- Tranmere Rovers are delighted to announce the dates for the Summer Holiday Futsal Training Courses. There will be a three-day course which will be held in the Futsal Hub at Prenton Park from Tuesday 15th to Thursday 17th August. There […]