About Tranmere Rovers In The Community...
Our community department was established as a one man team in the late 1980s but has grown ever since, engaging with thousands of people across the Wirral peninsula each year. Working across the four core themes of social inclusion, health, education and sports participation, the community team's work has expanded from coaching in schools to a wide range of projects covering all ages and abilities. We are based at Tranmere Rovers Recreation Centre at Prenton Park, and although we visit many schools and colleges across the Wirral, we also run a large number of our sessions from the Recreation Centre.
The Latest Community News...
- Recreation Centre the hub of fun activities during the summer Tranmere Rovers in the Community will be be running ‘Turn Up And Play‘ sessions for youngster this summer holidays in the Recreation Centre at Prenton Park. For kids aged 6-16, […]
- Free sports and employability sessions at Tranmere Rovers Tranmere Rovers are running Sport Participation Events to try and help unemployed individuals back into work. In an exciting environment, you will be able to play sport as well as learn about […]
- Group of Tranmere supporters break world record in aid of the Lee Knight Foundation At the beginning of July 2017, a group of Tranmere Rovers supporters completed 50 hours of non-stop futsal to break the Guinness World Record for the […]
- Tranmere Rovers women’s walking football team lift trophy and help support and raise awareness of domestic violence A team made of ladies who play walking football with Tranmere Rovers in the Community this week took part in the annual Women […]
- Recreation Centre at Prenton Park home to plenty of fun over the school summer holidays The Tranmere Rovers Recreation Centre at Prenton Park is the place to go for kids looking to keep active and having fun with football over […]
- Holiday fun for children… The Tranmere Rovers in the Community team are now taking bookings for Soccer Schools throughout 2017, including the upcoming summer school holidays. Providing youngsters with fun, football and the opportunity to make new friends, the Soccer […]
- TRFC Futsal looking for players for women’s team Tranmere Rovers Futsal are to hold open trials to female players ahead of the formation of its newest team which will play in the FA Women’s Futsal Super League in 2017-18. Recently, […]
- Tranmere Rovers are delighted to announce the dates for the Summer Holiday Futsal Training Courses. There will be two three-day courses which will be held at Prenton Park in August and will run from Tuesday 1st August until Thursday 3rd […]
- Girls only Soccer Schools for youngsters during the summer holidays The Tranmere Rovers in the Community team are now taking bookings for the Girls Summer Soccer Schools during the school holidays. Providing youngsters with fun, football and the opportunity to […]
- Pre-season friendly for TRFC Futsal Tranmere Rovers Futsal will play a pre-season friendly this evening against Deeside Saints with a 6:00pm kick-off at the Futsal Hub at Prenton Park. The game, scheduled for before Rovers’ big clash on the football […]