Find information about disability football here...
Our Adult Ability Counts team is registered with the Cheshire FA and play monthly fixtures against other disability teams in the area. We train on a weekly basis here at Tranmere Rovers Recreation Centre, 4.00pm – 5.00pm on our indoor futsal pitch every Monday.
Our Junior Disability team train on a weekly basis here at Tranmere Rovers Recreation Centre, 4.00pm – 5.00pm on a Wednesday on our indoor futsal pitch.If anyone is interested in finding out more information with regards to disability opportunities, call or email us...
Latest Community News...
- Super White Christmas Appeal 2017 Tranmere Rovers are today delighted to launch our ‘Super White Christmas‘ for 2017, with a hamper collection appeal and some fun events to help under-privileged people in Wirral enjoy their Christmas. In line with our […]
- Striker wins Northwest Football Award for National League Player of the Year Tranmere Rovers striker Andy Cook last night collected the ‘National League Player of the Year’ at the Leesa Northwest Football Awards, held at Old Trafford Cricket Ground. Cook […]
- Tranmere Rovers in the Community to offer ex-servicemen and women a matchday experience at Saturday’s game As part of our Remembrance Day commemoration, Tranmere Rovers in the Community are running a Matchday Experience with invited ex-servicemen and women from the […]
- Rovers celebrate FA Girls’ Football Week with a range of activities for all ages and abilities This week is FA Girls’ Football Week, an initiative designed to encourage girls to get involved in the beautiful game. As strong supporters of […]
- Tranmere Rovers secured an unlikely point against current and 6-time English champions London Helvecia at Prenton Park on Sunday after being 3-1 down. Sam McGrath pulled on back to give the home side a lifeline and Coco deftly chipped the […]