Find information about disability football here...
Our Adult Ability Counts team is registered with the Cheshire FA and play monthly fixtures against other disability teams in the area. We train on a weekly basis here at Tranmere Rovers Recreation Centre, 4.00pm – 5.00pm on our indoor futsal pitch every Monday.
Our Junior Disability team train on a weekly basis here at Tranmere Rovers Recreation Centre, 4.00pm – 5.00pm on a Wednesday on our indoor futsal pitch.If anyone is interested in finding out more information with regards to disability opportunities, call or email us...
Latest Community News...
- Recreation Centre the hub of fun activities during the summer Tranmere Rovers in the Community will be be running ‘Turn Up And Play‘ sessions for youngster throughout this summer holidays in the Recreation Centre at Prenton Park. For kids aged […]
- The 2016/17 season proved a great success for our #SWA2 appeal with donations coming from the Tranmere Rovers Trust, Tranmere Rovers Official Supporters Club, club staff and players and, of course, our brilliant fans who donated and fundraised throughout the […]
- Recreation Centre at Prenton Park home to plenty of fun over the school summer holidays The Tranmere Rovers Recreation Centre at Prenton Park is the place to go for kids looking to keep active and having fun with football over […]
- Tranmere Rovers Ability Counts players win bronze medal at Special Olympics Three members of Tranmere Rovers in the Community’s Ability Counts team have won a bronze medal in basketball at the Special Olympics. We would like to extend our congratulations […]
- Tranmere Rovers Futsal are celebrating after being awarded a £3,000 Grow the Game grant, something that has attracted praise from England Manager Gareth Southgate. The grant, which will provide a boost to Women’s futsal in The Wirral, has paved the […]