Find information about disability football here...
Our Adult Ability Counts team is registered with the Cheshire FA and play monthly fixtures against other disability teams in the area. We train on a weekly basis here at Tranmere Rovers Recreation Centre, 4.00pm – 5.00pm on our indoor futsal pitch every Monday.
Our Junior Disability team train on a weekly basis here at Tranmere Rovers Recreation Centre, 4.00pm – 5.00pm on a Wednesday on our indoor futsal pitch.If anyone is interested in finding out more information with regards to disability opportunities, call or email us...
Latest Community News...
- Open Days – October 23rd and 27th Are you a current Year 11 student who would be interested in joining a football college in September 2018? Are you interested in a course that offers nationally and internationally recognised sporting qualifications? […]
- Futsal fun this half term Tranmere Rovers are now taking bookings for the futsal camp this October half term and there are limited places available. The camp will run from Tuesday to Thursday 10am* to 3pm and costs £35 for […]
- Rovers succumbed to a 4-1 defeat at the hands of last season’s FA Futsal Cup winners, London City at the iconic Copper Box on Saturday with captain Jordan Deer scoring the only goal for Rovers just before half time. A […]
- Rovers played shortlisted for awards The finalists in the player categories for the 2017 Northwest Football Awards have been announced, as the awards mark its tenth year of recognising the good, the great and the un-sung of the beautiful game […]
- Tranmere Rovers Futsal are also on the road today as they travel to London to play FA Futsal Cup holders, London City at the iconic Copper Box Arena in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. MATCH INFO London City v Tranmere […]