Find information about disability football here...
Our Adult Ability Counts team is registered with the Cheshire FA and play monthly fixtures against other disability teams in the area. We train on a weekly basis here at Tranmere Rovers Recreation Centre, 4.00pm – 5.00pm on our indoor futsal pitch every Monday.
Our Junior Disability team train on a weekly basis here at Tranmere Rovers Recreation Centre, 4.00pm – 5.00pm on a Wednesday on our indoor futsal pitch.If anyone is interested in finding out more information with regards to disability opportunities, call or email us...
Latest Community News...
- Former Tranmere Rovers Ladies striker stars as Lionesses hit Russia for six Jodie Taylor starred in England Women’s 6-0 victory over Russia at Prenton Park on Tuesday evening. Ex-Rovers Ladies forward Taylor scored the second goal of the Lionesses’ comfortable […]
- New training ground facility opened by Ben Tollitt and Sean ‘Masher’ Dodd On Saturday morning, Tranmere Rovers officially opened the fantastic new gym facility at the Club’s training ground at Solar Campus. The cutting of the ribbon was shared between […]
- The 2016/17 season proved a great success for our #SWA2 appeal with donations coming from the Tranmere Rovers Trust, Tranmere Rovers Official Supporters Club, club staff and players and, of course, our brilliant fans who donated and fundraised throughout the […]
- New training ground facility to be opened by Sean ‘Masher’ Dodd and Ben Tollitt at Open Day Tranmere Rovers’ training ground gym facility at Solar Campus will be officially opened on Saturday 2 September (10:30am) by local boxing champion and […]
- Still not sure what to do after leaving school? With GCSE results day upon us, there is still time to enrol at Tranmere Rovers College on the futsal scholarship. With a couple of places still remaining, this could be the […]