Find information about disability football here...
Our Adult Ability Counts team is registered with the Cheshire FA and play monthly fixtures against other disability teams in the area. We train on a weekly basis here at Tranmere Rovers Recreation Centre, 4.00pm – 5.00pm on our indoor futsal pitch every Monday.
Our Junior Disability team train on a weekly basis here at Tranmere Rovers Recreation Centre, 4.00pm – 5.00pm on a Wednesday on our indoor futsal pitch.If anyone is interested in finding out more information with regards to disability opportunities, call or email us...
Latest Community News...
- Super White Christmas Appeal 2017 We have launched our ‘Super White Christmas‘ for 2017, with a hamper collection appeal and some fun events to help under-privileged people in Wirral enjoy their Christmas. In line with our #SWA2 initiative which enables […]
- Ticket offer for junior football clubs for Torquay United game Tranmere Rovers are offering junior football clubs the chance to obtain FREE tickets for Saturday’s National League home fixture against Torquay United. For every paying adult, up to eight Under-18 […]
- Christmas Carol concert and nativity to start Christmas weekend for local families Wirral families are being invited to get Christmas weekend off to a fun start with a free carol concert. The concert, which takes place on Saturday 23rd December […]
- Watch what happened at Saturday’s Christmas Signing Day On Saturday morning, Tranmere Rovers invited supporters to come along to Prenton Park, meet the players & management staff and get their Christmas gifts signed by their heroes. It was a chance […]
- Would you or your company be interested in supporting the Club’s Junior Media Team? The Tranmere Rovers Junior Media Team is the first of its kind – a course designed to train youngsters in sports media, all based at their […]