Find information about disability football here...
Our Adult Ability Counts team is registered with the Cheshire FA and play monthly fixtures against other disability teams in the area. We train on a weekly basis here at Tranmere Rovers Recreation Centre, 4.00pm – 5.00pm on our indoor futsal pitch every Monday.
Our Junior Disability team train on a weekly basis here at Tranmere Rovers Recreation Centre, 4.00pm – 5.00pm on a Wednesday on our indoor futsal pitch.If anyone is interested in finding out more information with regards to disability opportunities, call or email us...
Latest Community News...
- Recreation Centre the hub of fun activities during the summer Tranmere Rovers in the Community will be be running ‘Turn Up And Play‘ sessions for youngster this summer holidays in the Recreation Centre at Prenton Park. For kids aged 6-16, […]
- Free sports and employability sessions at Tranmere Rovers Tranmere Rovers are running Sport Participation Events to try and help unemployed individuals back into work. In an exciting environment, you will be able to play sport as well as learn about […]
- Group of Tranmere supporters break world record in aid of the Lee Knight Foundation At the beginning of July 2017, a group of Tranmere Rovers supporters completed 50 hours of non-stop futsal to break the Guinness World Record for the […]
- Tranmere Rovers women’s walking football team lift trophy and help support and raise awareness of domestic violence A team made of ladies who play walking football with Tranmere Rovers in the Community this week took part in the annual Women […]
- Recreation Centre at Prenton Park home to plenty of fun over the school summer holidays The Tranmere Rovers Recreation Centre at Prenton Park is the place to go for kids looking to keep active and having fun with football over […]