Information from Tranmere Rovers FC...
Over the years, the team became really successful and gained consecutive promotions until they reached the highest tier of womens football. The team produced many players who went on to play for England, which led to the forming of our junior teams; under 10s, under 12s, under 14s & under 16s along with a reserve team.
The junior teams currently play in the Liverpool County F.A league every Saturday morning at Walton Hall (Liverpool County FA HQ), with our reserve team also playing in the same league on a Sunday with home matches played at Shaftesbury Youth Club. The ladies team currently play in the North West Women's Regional League, and will play their home games at the Club's training ground at Solar Campus.Click here for Tranmere Rovers Ladies first team fixtures and results, player statistics, match information and league table. For more details, contact us...
Ladies Team News...
- Girls only Soccer Schools for youngsters during the summer holidays The Tranmere Rovers in the Community team are now taking bookings for the Girls Summer Soccer Schools during the school holidays. Providing youngsters with fun, football and the opportunity to […]
- England Women will open their World Cup qualifying campaign at Tranmere Rovers. The Lionesses will host Russia at Prenton Park on Tuesday 19 September (7.05pm KO) in their Group 1 clash. It will be England’s first game following the UEFA […]
- Open trials for Tranmere Rovers Ladies senior sides Tranmere Rovers Ladies are holding open trials for the senior teams on Tuesday 13 June (6:30pm) to help the recruitment of new players for the 2017-18 season. There are two senior ladies […]
- Play or coach at Tranmere Rovers Ladies or Girls There are plenty of ways for females to get involved in football at Tranmere Rovers. At the younger end of the scale, Tranmere Rovers in the Community are starting to run […]
- Girls team league, cup and county cup winners… Tranmere Rovers Girls Under-16 have enjoyed a successful season having completed the treble. The girls won their league and cup competitions and then followed that success with victory in the final of […]