The place to stay...
The RiverHill Hotel, based in Oxton, Birkenhead on the Wirral Peninsula in the North West of the UK. The Wirral, Home of The Open in 2006 & 2014 is known as The Leisure Peninsula and a great place to stay for business and relaxation. The Hotel is situated in its own beautiful grounds in a quiet residential location of Oxton, yet conveniently located for public transport to Liverpool and just 5 minutes to the Birkenhead Tunnel and major motorway network. We are open daily for dinner to both guests and non-residents and, of course, on Sundays we serve our traditional Sunday lunch.
- Manager’s pre-match thoughts ahead of midweek clash Micky Mellon says his players have to show their character to bounce back from disappointment after the weekend defeat against Gateshead. The manager says that quality is something he never questions and spoke […]
- A look ahead to Tuesday night’s National League game… THE MATCH Vanarama National League Macclesfield Town v Tranmere Rovers Tuesday 21 November 2017 Kick-off 7:45pm at the Moss Rose TEAM NEWS Midfielder Jay Harris will serve the second game of […]
- A closer look at Tuesday night’s National League opponents One To Watch Ever presents in the Silkmen backline Keith Lowe and David Fitzpatrick have made some impressive showings, but with six league goals in 19 appearances so far to his […]
- National League fixture rearranged Tranmere Rovers will travel to face Woking on Tuesday 9 January, kick-off 7:45pm in a rearranged Vanarama National League fixture. The new date is subject to Woking’s potential involvement in the Emirates FA Cup Third Round. […]
- Follow the Super White Army on the road… Macclesfield Town v Tranmere Rovers Tuesday 21st November Kick off 7.45pm at Moss Rose Tickets for this fixture are on sale from the Tranmere Rovers Club Store and online at www.trfctickets.co.uk with prices […]