The place to stay...
The RiverHill Hotel, based in Oxton, Birkenhead on the Wirral Peninsula in the North West of the UK. The Wirral, Home of The Open in 2006 & 2014 is known as The Leisure Peninsula and a great place to stay for business and relaxation. The Hotel is situated in its own beautiful grounds in a quiet residential location of Oxton, yet conveniently located for public transport to Liverpool and just 5 minutes to the Birkenhead Tunnel and major motorway network. We are open daily for dinner to both guests and non-residents and, of course, on Sundays we serve our traditional Sunday lunch.
- Manager gives injury update in pre-match press conference Micky Mellon provided an update on the injury situation at Prenton Park during his pre-match press conference earlier this afternoon. Speaking about Ben Tollitt, who will miss the rest of the season […]
- Tony Evans reviews the matchday programme from Chester FC CHESTER FC V TRANMERE ROVERS Saturday 7th April 2018 PRICE: £2.50 PAGES: 48 As everybody knows, Chester FC are having a season to forget both on and off the pitch, but […]
- Action shots from the Vanarama National League game at the Crabble Athletic Ground
- Manager pleased with win on the road Micky Mellon was a happy man after his Rovers side picked up a victory 300 miles away from home at the Crabble Athletic Ground against Dover Athletic. Andy Cook’s first half goal gave […]
- Football training for youngsters available at TRFC Youngsters in Wirral and Merseyside can enjoy expert specialist football coaching at Tranmere Rovers, starting later this month, with the Club’s Mini Rovers and Young Rovers courses. There will be seven-week courses for […]