The place to stay...
The RiverHill Hotel, based in Oxton, Birkenhead on the Wirral Peninsula in the North West of the UK. The Wirral, Home of The Open in 2006 & 2014 is known as The Leisure Peninsula and a great place to stay for business and relaxation. The Hotel is situated in its own beautiful grounds in a quiet residential location of Oxton, yet conveniently located for public transport to Liverpool and just 5 minutes to the Birkenhead Tunnel and major motorway network. We are open daily for dinner to both guests and non-residents and, of course, on Sundays we serve our traditional Sunday lunch.
- Norwood at the double as Rovers defeat Fleetwood Town James Norwood hit two goals with Adam Buxton getting the other as Tranmere Rovers continued pre-season preparations with a 3-1 victory over League One side Fleetwood Town at Prenton Park. It […]
- Recreation Centre the hub of fun activities during the summer Tranmere Rovers in the Community will be be running ‘Turn Up And Play‘ sessions for youngster this summer holidays in the Recreation Centre at Prenton Park. For kids aged 6-16, […]
- Tranmere’s home game against Leyton Orient has been moved to Wednesday 4th October (kick off 7.45pm) and will be broadcast live on BT Sport. The match is one of three more games announced that BT Sport will screen live in […]
- A look ahead to a pre-season friendly at Prenton Park… THE MATCH Pre-Season Friendly Tranmere Rovers v Fleetwood Town Tuesday 25 July 2017 Kick-off 7:30pm at Prenton Park TEAM NEWS EFL League One side Fleetwood Town are the visitors to […]
- Buy Lionesses tickets before the ‘Early Bird’ deadline and be in with a chance of winning a signed Jodie Taylor England shirt Thanks to our good friends at The Football Association, and in the build up to the Lionesses’ appearance […]