The place to stay...
The RiverHill Hotel, based in Oxton, Birkenhead on the Wirral Peninsula in the North West of the UK. The Wirral, Home of The Open in 2006 & 2014 is known as The Leisure Peninsula and a great place to stay for business and relaxation. The Hotel is situated in its own beautiful grounds in a quiet residential location of Oxton, yet conveniently located for public transport to Liverpool and just 5 minutes to the Birkenhead Tunnel and major motorway network. We are open daily for dinner to both guests and non-residents and, of course, on Sundays we serve our traditional Sunday lunch.
- Official Supporters Club with special matchday offer in Aldo’s this Saturday The Tranmere Rovers Official Supporters Club (TROSC) are based on matchdays within the Aldo’s Suite, behind the Kop Stand in the Legend Rooms (formerly The Prentonian Suites). Saturday sees […]
- A look ahead to the next home National League game of the season… THE MATCH Vanarama National League Tranmere Rovers v Wrexham Saturday 23 September 2017 Kick-off 3:00pm at Prenton Park TEAM NEWS Tranmere Rovers will assess the health and […]
- New design for the matchday programme The Tranmere Rovers matchday programme, ‘The Prentonian‘, has a new look starting with this Saturday’s local derby game against Wrexham. The Prentonian has been slightly tweaked to give it a bit more of a […]
- Midfielder look ahead to clash against former club Jay Harris is looking forward to coming up against one of his previous clubs on Saturday afternoon when Tranmere Rovers play host to Wrexham (3pm kick-off). The midfielder spent five years at […]
- FA Youth Cup second qualifying round draw Tranmere Rovers Under-18 face an away fixture against either Nantwich Town or Southport in the Second Qualifying Round of the FA Youth Cup. Andy Parkinson’s team, who reached the Third Round Proper last […]