The place to stay...
The RiverHill Hotel, based in Oxton, Birkenhead on the Wirral Peninsula in the North West of the UK. The Wirral, Home of The Open in 2006 & 2014 is known as The Leisure Peninsula and a great place to stay for business and relaxation. The Hotel is situated in its own beautiful grounds in a quiet residential location of Oxton, yet conveniently located for public transport to Liverpool and just 5 minutes to the Birkenhead Tunnel and major motorway network. We are open daily for dinner to both guests and non-residents and, of course, on Sundays we serve our traditional Sunday lunch.
- Tranmere will kick off the 2018/19 season with an away fixture at Stevenage on Saturday 4th August. First up at Prenton Park is Cheltenham Town on Saturday 11th August, while Rovers then travel to Swindon Town before playing back to […]
- Tranmere’s Carabao Cup first round tie against Walsall will take place on Tuesday 14th August, kick off 7.45pm at Prenton Park. Admission for the game is as follows: In advance / online: Adults £12 Seniors, Young Persons, Disabled £9 U18s […]
- Scouting in Ordos Ni hao Well I’m starting my last day in Ordos, tomorrow I fly to Beijing then onto Manchester via Paris so a bit of a mission before I arrive home in Oxton. As I mentioned in my […]
- Tranmere to Operate a Category 4 Academy, Focusing on Development of Players from 16+ In the Spring, the Club announced that it was forced to rethink the way it develops young players as a consequence of: the impact both of […]
- Want to be part of the team behind the team at Tranmere Rovers? Tranmere Rovers Football Club has a vacancy for a part time academy physiotherapist. The successful candidate will be expected to work four days per week (Tuesdays, Thursdays, […]