The place to stay...
The RiverHill Hotel, based in Oxton, Birkenhead on the Wirral Peninsula in the North West of the UK. The Wirral, Home of The Open in 2006 & 2014 is known as The Leisure Peninsula and a great place to stay for business and relaxation. The Hotel is situated in its own beautiful grounds in a quiet residential location of Oxton, yet conveniently located for public transport to Liverpool and just 5 minutes to the Birkenhead Tunnel and major motorway network. We are open daily for dinner to both guests and non-residents and, of course, on Sundays we serve our traditional Sunday lunch.
- Supporter shots from the Vanarama National League game at Prenton Park
- Action shots from the Vanarama National League game at Prenton Park
- Manager reacts to first home defeat in 11 Tranmere Rovers were beaten at Prenton Park for the first time in 11 home matches with a 4-1 defeat against Macclesfield Town on Tuesday evening. After dominating for large parts of the […]
- Macc come out on top in top of the table clash It was a top of the table clash between the teams which started the evening second and first in the National League standings respectively and was billed as the […]
- Tony Evans reviews the Leyton Orient programme LEYTON ORIENT vs TRANMERE ROVERS Saturday 10th February 2018 PRICE: £3.00. PAGES: 52 Following on from our last review of Wrexham’s programme, here we have another excellent publication, which reflects not only Leyton […]